Sunday, February 22, 2009

In a nutshell

Yo ppl,

It has been abt 10 days since i last updated dis blog. Sorry, i was either to tired or too occupied wif cca's and revisions.

Okae lemme start wif orientation camp.
I was in camp1 , i shall sae which is much more enthusiastic than camp2. HAHA. Camp2 got to watch the live n loaded shit and wad haf u BUT we camp1 ppl got too watch the drama of our lives.hahaha. If u dunnoe abt this ask any camp1 ppl abt 2nd nite.hahs.
Eagle won the house wif best teamwork!!! yay. Also, frm the camp i was able to make more frens within or outside e class. I oso get to noe how ppl really2 are,slacker lazy etc.
I'm lazy to go into detail.

Then comes soccer trng which haf kept me busy. Camp was mon-wed ended at abt noon. Then i went hm put my bag. Feeling dam shagged, i haf to change to my PE attire and running shoes to head to school for soccer physical trng. Ran a 6km then doing a full set of physical conditioning exercises. I expected my 6km run to be 27mins but overshot to 29mins. I guess its due to the fatigue after camp.

Wed J1s will be having a friendly, i hope i will not get cramps or anitink coz i wanna give it my best and hopefully clinch an unexpected win. haha.

I gotta study hard for the profiling test in march. Praying i'll have all the strength i haf to go thru this 2 tough but meaningful years.

OUh finally, TK NPCC GOT GOLD UNIT AWARD! WHY AM I SO HAPPY? COZ UNIT AWARDS ARE JUDGED BY PREVIOUS YEAR'S BATCH! WHICH IS MY BATCH OF NCO'S! haha.
I was shocked to hear the news but its true we did it, all the hardwork for campcraft,drills etc we made it. We proved u wrong whoever you are hu said we're doomed. Screw u all! hahaha.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment