Sunday, March 8, 2009

the Arts life

Yo ppl,

Haf been writing alot ya know. at feb i boughh 3 pens now onli left 1 the rest all run outta ink.heh. Geog essays econs malay lit essays.heh. But i sorta love to write nowadays.

On a brighter note i finally got my A for 2.4 run. YEAH! 10.21 for my 2.4km run on thursday. I can do 1 pullup YEAH! haha. last tyme cant even stay there.

Soccer trng on friday wasnt a breeze coz i was elbowed on my abdomen during the drills and my stomach started to go haywire almost vomitted. haizz. Was called up for the match at Victoria ytd we won 3-1 but i was an unused sub. maybe coz my performance on firday was below par. Also the J2 defence partnership is doing very well i guess at most i will be benched most of the tymes. Haizz dunnoe if im getting into A divs. I scared i wont coz 'he' has been casting some doubt over my capabilities.Haizz please i wanna be there, to make the school proud. Not on the stadium.

Nevertheless the team had a great game the defence had stabilised tremendously and shaping up to make a strong squad. Goals came in but i thot there could be more goals.

I haf yet to finish 1 human geog essay and haf yet to read the Cerpen. So gdbye for now.

Adios.
'It comes with hardwork not sweet talk'.

No comments:

Post a Comment