Saturday, April 25, 2009

No. 5? Sudah ah.

Yeah hear me rite. SUDAH AH. As patrick stump of Fall Out Boy puts it I Don't Care. yeah no longer.

So, this week was a hellofarollercoasterride. It was like going up then steep2 fall if i were to explain a graph. Highlight was wednesday, Pidato competition, i was bloodyhell unprepared for it ah. Cam eto skool dat day w/o a script. Competition start at 2pm i onli start writing my script at like wad, 130pm? Not tryin to show off but yeah its true. I think i did fairly well in getting e audience attention bt less of content.
I came out naib-juara aka 2nd place.
Then after that went field to tell soccer pplof my stooped knee and cnnt do e run. which hurts wen bent.
walked back to LT for the prize presentation, then i heard something superr-spoils-my-mood-for-the-week. Bloody pissed when i first heard it. Took e prize for pidato comp then went soccer played through e pain barrier. But still cnnt focus much coz of e dreadful news.

Then now im aving a damn flu which comes'perfectly' for(you all nowe wad ah eh nxt week A divs game) I wanna play a role even a small one plz god make me healthy and fit by Monday.

Then today went TJC watch Semarak Temasek, it was fairly alright and TPJ acting team came 2nd in front of MJC haha.They lost to TPJC? woo. Is this a sign for 'something'? haha.

Then went Simpang bedok wif Hafiz Abbas Natasha Nabilah. yeah makan ah sia.

Okae dudes and dudettes thats abt it for this long post.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment