Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It'll not happen again.

Hey

I've had enough of spending my precious time thinking of what i should not and wanting something that will bring more problems and affecting me. K guess wad no more falling for anyone or anything, yes i mean it. eyecandies yes sure but love? is there a meaning to that word? i don't know. But then again no more i shall say, no more. I will pray to not fall for anyone again. I've had enough. everytime i do, it just ends in e wrong way. So in the end i won't be looking for it. But if it were to happen and i really2 feel it's the right one then i'll give it a chance i'll juz follow my instincts. If i really feel it's not it then tata.

On a brighter note, the prospect of becoming gay is becoming more appealing since i have quite a few gay frens :D Marcus for an example *winkwink* :D

okae thats abt it bro's and sistas. No la i wun be gay NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment