Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hmmz

Hey all!

Friday was transformers wif ilyas faris umar nabil azmeer at ehub. I shall sae it was quite gd apart frm me not knowing which transformer was which for the first 15-30mins. haha blurr sia aku. Then i like bumble bee sia i reali like the chevrolet car which bumblebeee transforms into, srsly 1 of e cars i hope to buy. (but first lets pray chevrolet won't go bust).

Then at home all e way since then till tmw morning of YOUTH DAY! but i will be pathetically doing my gp paper at 8am while u ppl sleep . urgh. BUT im gng to play soccer at cage after the paper HAHA.

Maybe at night on monday i wanna watch an AYG soccer match finals if im nt wrong at Jln besar. Anyone wanna join me? ahaha.

And guess wad ppl i heard the 'mumbai da india'(m1 advertisement) guy is gna teach me ECONS! fuyoo! ownage sia i seriousli gna busted him alot abt e commercial. HAHA (typical sia aku)



DIs is my plan on how to busted:

First wait fr him to ask abt non-price competition for monopolistic competition. Then he explain abt advertisements. THEN I WILL BUSTED HIM ON THE M1 ADVERTISEMENT!!! HAHA. k lame -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment