Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some People Are Just Plain Egoistic

You know why melayu susah nak maju? Coz of PHD.. Perasaan Hasad Dengki.. A malay cnnot see another malay be successful. Haizz. When you don't get something don't look around to blame ppl or get angry. Ask yourself, why am i not as sucessful? Is it because i'm not being myself or izzit because of other reasons.
I have had my fair share of unsuccessful times, scholarships, cca positions in secondary school you name it. But i always thot self reflection is alwaes necessary after a failure.
Bottomline stop this PHD shit.

Astagha sesungguhnya saya sedang berpuasa. I shall stop being angry.

On a brighter note, i haf been enlisted for Maths STAR, yes i mean it brighter note. I dun get a shit of wad ... teaches in class so i guess i gotta nid this STar programme.

AND communication is the basis of it so im working towards that.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment